b. Your usage of our website indicates your consent to the use of your Personal Data in accordance with this Personal Data Protection Notice.
- Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd is fully committed to protecting the rights and privacy of individuals, in accordance with the Act. For the purpose of this Personal Data Protection notice, “Personal Data” is any information related directly or indirectly to an individual who is identified or identifiable from that information or from that and other information that Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd possess, i.e. name, address, telephone number, email address, banking details, pictures and identification card numbers.
- The purposes for which your Personal Data may be used are, but not limited to:-
- To provide services to you
- To process your payment transactions
- For administrative purposes
- To conduct our activities / events
- For security and fraud prevention purposes
- For statistical analysis
- For our branding, communications and corporate affairs purposes which include publication in Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd printing materials, website and/or electronic media as well as external parties’ printing materials and/or electronic media
- For the purposes of our corporate governance (collectively, “the Purposes”)
- By providing your Personal Data to Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd, you have agreed to give consent to Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd to process your Personal Data for the stated lawful purposes when your Personal Data was collected. If you fail to provide Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd with such Personal Data, Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd may not able to process and/or disclose your Personal Data for any of the above Purposes.
3. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We will take reasonable steps to protect any Personal Data we receive from you via our website from misuse and loss from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- By providing us your Personal Data by using our services or website, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of Personal Data to where our services, central database and system facilities are located and/or operated, which may be outside your country or domicile or the location where you access our website to provide Personal Data.
- However, as the website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us and you do so at your own risk.
- Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of Third Party Websites. Third Party Websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
- Any Personal Data retained by us shall be destroyed and/or deleted from our records and system in accordance with the retention principle in the event such data is no longer required for the said Purposes.
4. RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
- You have the right to request for access to and correction of your Personal Data held by us at any time by contacting us (see details below).
- It is your obligation to ensure that all Personal Data submitted to Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd and retained by Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd are accurate, not misleading, updated and complete in all aspects. For the avoidance of doubt, Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd and/or the Group and/or its employees or authorized officers will not be responsible for any Personal Data provided by you to Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd that is inaccurate, misleading, incomplete, and not updated.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to your Personal Data being held by Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd, kindly inform our Customer Service Department immediately in writing so as to enable us to take the necessary actions to effect your wishes pertaining to your Personal Data:
Customer Service Department
Digital Crown Holdings Pte Ltd
100 Beach Road # 02-06
Shaw Tower Singapore (189702)
Tel: 6295 1208 Fax: 6295 1268