Product Exchange Policy
- Product for exchange must be in its original packaging and saleable condition. Products of point-value (PV) are exchangeable. Non PV items cannot be exchanged for purpose of refund. Products which are no longer on the Company's official selling list, discontinued items, and or products that are sold previously on conditions as 'Non-Refundable' and 'Non-Exchangeable' NOT are applicable for exchange purposes.
- The original copy of invoice of the purchase must be presented for any request for the exchange of products as proof of purchase.
- Applicable period allowed for exchange shall be subjected to purchases within Singapore.
These must be exchanged within 3 (three) months from the date of purchase or date of invoice.
- All EP 5th Element products including essential oil and diffusers.
- Estebel skincare products. The Exchange of Estebel skincare products is applicable only for those products within the same range or series of products.
- Products exchange only applied to within the same Brands and same series of products of the company. Example, EP 5th Element products are not applicable for exchange for Estebel skincare products and vice versa.
- The Exchange Policy is not applicable for Ed. Pinaud products range in cosmetic, perfume and cologne, Jewellery, watches and sunglass.)